Sports Latest News Update

Pages

Ordered the fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Sergio Martinez


LAS VEGAS - After more than six months of waiting, the Argentine Sergio Martinez was named world champion challenger all, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

After a heated discussion, the president of World Boxing Council endorsed the 'Maravilla' Martinez as the rival of Sinaloa in a lawsuit must be held in March. "If not previously agreed to fight with me and sought ways to avoid me, I see why now accept. I think the fight will not happen between us ... can fight with Chavez fighter he wants, provided they vacate the title, " said Argentina's 36 years of age.

The promoters of Marco Antonio Rubio said they were closer to the Argentine team in order to get permission to fight for the title first against Julio Cesar Chavez. "impossible for me to give him an opportunity. That's the case I want and I waited. I could fight with Rubio after winning the Junior, not as they ask," said the Argentine after learning the intentions of the team. Reginaldo Kuchle, promoter of "Poison" Rubio said that there have been approaches by Top Rank and is only a matter of the Durango I beat Matt Vanda to be the next rival Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in February next year.