Sports Latest News Update

Pages

Lyoto Machida train with Anderson Silva for UFC 140


Lyoto Machida will have great help in training for his fight for the title of the UFC when he meets Jon Jones at UFC 140. Machida revealed to train with Anderson Silva, which has a similar style to the unpredictable 205-pound champion. This is what I commented Machida: Lyoto Machida:

"Anderson called me and told me to go to my hometown (Belem), and I expected there to help me train. In Belem local fans received me very well. I just was fighting a legend in Randy Couture and in December I want to give a great show for my fans."

"It's hard to say, but I think I have a little advantage over Jones when it comes to experience. I have to beat him with my techniques."

Many critics and fans have argued that the style of Jon Jones is very similar to Anderson, but Jones is not Silva. In fact it can be argued that due to the incredible wrestling and brutal ground and pound Jones, this presents a conundrum completely different and possibly more dangerous.