Sports Latest News Update

Pages

Pacquiao Marquez will fight only if he sets the conditions

After being received as champion in Mexico City, Juan Manuel Marquez has had time to reflect on what happened on Saturday night in Las Vegas, Nevada, against Manny Pacquiao . still disappointed by the decision of the judges who gave him the filipino victory, 'Dynamite' has already agreed to clear the two options in his boxing future: The rematch against Pacquiao or withdrawal. He told the Mexican newspaper Record, 'Juanma' revealed that only accept a fourth fight if he sets the conditions , among which are not performed in Las Vegas and that judges are neutral.

"Ok, I won that fight and trátenme as the Champion and now my situation is this and my circumstances are these," he added. Although there is no official version transpired between the people press that Bob Arum, who promotes Pacquiao, would put a bag over Mexico's 10 million dollars to realize the rematch, Marquez situation would not confirm. "I'm not talking numbers for security, I had an incident in my house. I would like to earn what they had told me, or more. " On the possibility of his retirement, he reiterated what he had said from the time off the ring at the MGM. Talk with your family, but is imminent. "The idea of retiring at this time is good, I have lived the situation of the six fights that I have lost, five have been this way, like last Saturday." Although insisted that he was the victim of a robbery and that the monetary interest in the figure of Pacquiao has been instrumental in the decision of the judges, Marquez was blunt: "Against Manny or anyone else."