Sports Latest News Update

Pages

"The losses have made me a better boxer": Manny Pacquiao

Greetings to friends of AOL Latino , I do not know how many more fights before retiring will, perhaps about four, enough to get to 2013, maybe a little more. At this point I feel good, fast and strong. I made ​​him promise to my trainer Freddie Roach , I do notice when my skills are to the downside. He accepted, but so far I'm fighting the same level and Freddie agrees. On my next opponents, is something I leave to my promoter, Bob Arum, to decide. We always talk about my next fight, there are great fighters at the moment, but I never advance. The only rival that interests me now is called Juan Manuel Marquez . I lost a few fights in my career, it is always disappointing, but I decided to learn from them. That would be my advice to the boxers suffer defeats in the ring, learn from these experiences because there are lessons more important than a victory. The losses I suffered not only made ​​me a better fighter, but a better person. Losing taught me humility and discipline, made ​​me a better student. I have not regretted the losses, I've used.