Sports Latest News Update

Pages

Juan Manuel Marquez and trains in the U.S.


In promotional stop, the Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez trained at Santa Anita Park, where he lived with hundreds of fans who attended to show their support. The Mexican face for the third time the Filipino Manny Pacquiao , currently the number one pound for pound, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Saturday November 12. "Today I flew from Mexico to here and I'm happy to be around here. I trained in the highest weight and I'm fine. We had 11 good weeks of training and now I'm waiting for the moment. The preparation is ready. I'm prepared to have the fight of my life, to clarify everything once and for all, "said the pupil of Nacho Beristain.

Juan Manuel shared the public training with American Timothy Bradley, who will make his debut with his new company, Top Rank. Bradley, undefeated in 28 fights, will face Joel Casamayor in a scheduled 12 rounds lawsuit in return you will dispute the crown Welterweight World Boxing Association. "I've never done anything like this, putting a ring on the side of a racetrack. Who does that? is a great way to promote a week so important and so many fans see it more emotional support us, "said Bradley. On Monday we have projected the official entry of Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. By Tuesday, at noon, PacMan Pacquiao will make his official entrance to the hotel venue of the meeting.