Sports Latest News Update

Pages

I'm sure he won both fights Pacquiao: Marquez

Readers of AOL Latino , I'm Juan Manuel Marquez and prepare for the fight of this November 12 with Manny Pacquiao . I think Manny Pacquiao has become a much more complete fighter, but his power and speed are still their most dangerous . I do not believe I won the first fight, I'm sure that I won both. I just do not support a decision. This time will do the same against him: I will fight with intelligence, patience and good shot.

My preparation will be different now because they will fight in a higher weight. I have to make some adjustments to my diet, but maintain my speed and good condition. The Mexican boxer Juan Manuel Marquez is prepared in the renamed Romanza gym in Mexico City, where many other great fighters have trained for their third match against Filipino Manny Pacquiao. The Aztec is ready for the most anticipated fight of the year. This Saturday October 22 at 10 pm ET will premiere on HBO's Emmy ® ®-winning "24 / 7 Pacquiao / Marquez." Will be divided into four episodes that will air every Saturday night to fight in Las Vegas. The great feature Pacquiao-Marquez III will air on HBO Pay-Per-View on November 12 at 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT . Be available in HD-TV. More information www.hbo.com.