Sports Latest News Update

Pages

I will die in the line: Juan Manuel Marquez

I'm Juan Manuel Marquez and prepare for the fight of this November 12 with Manny Pacquiao . I think there is great rivalry between our two countries yet. Mexico and the Philippines are taking great fighters in different weights. With so many great fighters from both sides in the near future if we could be talking about a great rivalry.

"I'm sure I won the first two fights" VIDEO: Watch Episode 1 of 24 / 7 Pacquiao Marquez boxing in both countries is very important and give fans a lot of support. Every time we got into the ring we have the support of our countrymen, so we always give them the victory at any cost. Come to the limit in every step in the ring. Looking at the first two fights between Manny and I have fought 24 grueling rounds and no one gives up. In this fight will be the same, I will die in the line to win and Pacquiao also.